27 minutes ago
Skincare, I have always taken care of my skin even from a young age. My motto has always been less is more. I think my DNA has given me good skin, my Latina collagen helps, and good products matter. Good products don’t have to be expensive either. Here are my tips:
1) always use a good and healthy sunscreen, and on your neck too.
2) eat nutritious, don’t start a fad diet every few years, it’s not sustainable.
3) drink a lot of water, stop counting, just drink, drink, drink H20.
4) find an outlet for your stress, what makes you happy, not what works for someone else - your wrinkles will stay away longer.
5) Do something relaxing for 15 minutes every day - Listen to happy music, read inspirational words, draw, paint, sing, laugh, swim, Garden, dance, etc.
6) exercise, you are not an athlete or preparing for a major movie role - try 20-30 minutes a day of something you like - something easy is ok, walking is fine.
7) find a spiritual outlet that works for you. If you find it hard To do, start with 5 minutes then build it up to at least 15 minutes per day. Start by saying what you are grateful for in the morning and thankful for at night.
🧘🏽♀️If you’ve done the math here, your investing betwee 30-60 minutes a day. If that seems like a lot, it isn’t. You probably spend that much Time on your phone (check the time Function for reality check) or watching TV/YouTube. Your investment will pay off later.
#broccoli #broccolipizzA #nochefhouse #nutritionoverdiet #nutritionalyeast #nutrition #lifeovercancer #lifeaftercancer #integrativehealth #integrativemedicine #functionalmedicine #20minutemeal #mindbodyspiritcare #lifeovercancer #lifeaftercancer #drinkwater #behealthy #exerciseright #lessismore